Analytics

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Review of the Year Gone by....


It has been an unusually long year with a mixed bag of emotions. I simply don't know where to start and where to end this post. It has been a really long one for me as it simply marked the so called "CHANGE" year for me. Everything has changed for me right from attitude, life, friends, looks, joys n sorrows. Sometimes i feel that its a bit overwhelming to take all these in just a year, but the good part being that the event has passed. It was a year filled with a lot of odds more than that to my liking. But at the end of the year, i am happy to emerge as a mentally more stronger and better person. I should thank all those who have given me a chance to learn life and grow stronger mentally in various situations. I think its always better to learn than to complain as someone can't spoil your life or hurt you. Its just you who gives them the chance to do so.

So why was it so different? ... As few major landmark events for me this year included MECHARENA '07, SAMANVAYA '07, YOU Mag, Graduating from college, Joining My first Job in Deloitte, Working in Deloitte, n Taking up a few personal resolutions. The year started with our college's National level Techfest MECHARENA'07 which took an huge turmoil both physically and mentally was thankfully one of the most successful events in the college with overwhelming response and the best among all. Although the event left me with an accident and breakdown of relationships with most of my good friends but it taught me how to work in the most adverse conditions and most importantly the fact not to take friends for granted and everyone opinions matters. I should specially thank my dear friends Pavan, Ashwini Prasad, Sunil, Anil and Harsha for their extraordinary contribution to the event. None of them knew better than us what it took to make the event happen. The event showed us how things could get worse even among the best of friends.

With the dawn of MECHARENA, more of extracurriculars were on the taking though i liked it or not. I felt like going 'gayab' from college but responsibilities had to be taken, thanks to very special ppl for me Sandeep and Manasa who have helped me lessen the burden on my shoulders by sharing the responsibilites and working in harmony. Thanks a lot! ... You ppl have really made my life easier. Most funnily i ended up taking the most biggest events in college like SAMANVAYA and YOU magazine, working for them equally alike my earlier events though i was least interested to strech myself anymore. But They turned out to be really memorable with the YOU Team's memories still alive ( Esp the SUNSIGNS bug that sneha has initiated in my mind ) and the networking and relationships i built with most of my juniors within a very short span of time. Thanks to all those who made these events so special to me!!! . By the time i was done with these events i find my project deadlines approaching and no time to spare. I think ours was the longest project done in the class with the most no of breaks ;) ... Thankfully we closed our project with focus moving onto viva and final exams which turned out to be decent. So finally "Praveen pass ho gaya!!! " but the only regret for me was that i should have worked on acads instead of giving lame reasons for not doing so.. I ended up getting 69% though i tried in the last 2 sems but it was a bit late to make the % move up by one more :)

So Finally i was done with my engineering and joined Deloitte on June 1st 07 with my collegemates shiva, manasa, sujatha, deepthi, ganesh, kranthi and the story continues.........

2 comments:

Atmdeo said...

Hey...how you doing man.....how is life at delloite....keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

hey....i expected u 2 b regular blogger...anyways...Feel free to do this tag and am sure i will trouble u more with my next tag [doin which i m havin hell of time ;) ]